TEN GOOD REASONS TO TEMP
1. You get to move around from company to company and make a lot of useful contacts as you go.
2. It gives you a good range of referees to select from.
3. Temping work can very often lead into full-time employment. Some temps are offered permanent positions after just a couple of days or weeks.
4. You get to try your hand at a number of tasks and build up a good set of skills.
5. You don't get caught up in office politics.
6. You get paid for all your overtime because you are paid by the hour.
7. You can juggle your assignments as you please and take off for a short break or holiday without having to worry about giving plenty of notice.
8. If you don't like the job or the company you don't have to worry, you're out of there at the end of your assignment.
9. You never feel as though you're stuck in a rut.
10. Temping is now highly recognized by employers because it shows you're flexible and multi-skilled.